Jack McVitie is Chief Executive of LEBC Group Ltd. Jack founded LEBC Group in 2000 with a focus on delivering comprehensive advice that is tailored to client needs. He has extensive experience advising a variety of clients including Board Members, trustees and those from the professions.
Jack’s main focus now is on the development of the business. Growing its offering to more and more clients.
Jack is a passionate believer in “informed technology”; technological developments that are informed by the client’s needs and wishes. This sees human advisers powered by new technology bringing more and better options to clients. It was Jack who coined the term “Bionic Advice” to describe this idea.
- MA (Hons) Philosophy, University of Glasgow
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- G20 Personal Financial Planning
- G60 Pensions
- K10 Retirement Options
- K20 Pension Investment Options
Jack is married with two children. He lives in Edinburgh and enjoys all things Italian.